Inflammation of the trifacial nerve on the face Symptoms
Table of Contents:
• Neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve.
• Sources of inflammation.
• Inflammation on the face, how to fight against disease?
1. What is the inflammation of the trigeminal nerve on the face, symptoms and treatment, photo or neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve?
Neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve is a chronic disease, can be sharp, terebrating bored pain (it is often compared with an electrical discharge) in the zones of innervation of the branches of the trigeminal nerve.
The triadic nerve is the largest craniocerebral organ, the main function of which is to ensure the sensitivity of the facial zone.
2. Sources of inflammation.
The main causes of its inflammation can be: diseases in the face (for example, dental caries), hypothermia, vasoreflaxation in the cranial cavity, brain tumors.
3. Inflammation on the face, how to fight against disease?
One of the key signs of neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve is a sharp, intense, sometimes unbearable pain (excruciating pain occurs from a few seconds to 2 minutes), which shows itself on one side of the face (less often affects both sides).
Other signs of neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve are expressed at a minimum:
• Distortion of mimicry (for example, the corners of the mouth, eyes are turned down).
• Muscle twitching, in the area of the affected nerve.
• Weakness and constant headaches.
• Insomnia associated with severe excruciating pain.
• The appearance of a millet rash in the area of the affected part of the face.
• Metallic taste in the mouth and lacrimation.
• Facial skin redness (general or in the form of stains).
• Burning after stopping active pain.
• Uncontrolled salivation.
Often, this disease disorients patients. It is associated with oral problems, as it begins to appear in the lower or upper regions of the jaw.
It is extremely difficult to cure of neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve, and it is not always possible to do this.
The treatment takes quite a lot of time and effort. It is conducted by a neurologist. First of all, they use medications with antidepressant action, anticonvulsants, antispasmodics, analgesic like Lidocaine. Along with medicamentous therapy, massage and gymnastics are used. Their benefit is to improve blood circulation, restore the conductivity of nerve impulses and prevent the development of stagnation in the muscles.
The doctors often apply for traditional medicine, but it is inefficient way and is not capable of curing the disease, but it can relieve pain.
In cases where this does not yield favorable results, surgical methods of treatment are used. The disadvantage of this method is that after surgery, one can observe a change in facial expression.