• What a gastrocele is? What are the causes of its occurrence?
• How can the disease be detected?
• Synthetic and traditional treatment.
1. What a gastrocele is? What are the causes of its occurrence?
Gastrocele is an unpleasant phenomenon, in which the stomach permeates into the stomach completely or partially. The essence of the pathology is the following: the thoracic and abdominal cavities are divided by the diaphragm (muscle plate). The digestive track permeates into the so-called esophageal aperture of the diaphragm.
The main causes are intra-abdominal pressure and abnormality of the stomach. As a result, the diaphragm expands and the stomach partially begins to protrude through it.
This unpleasant disease we can get due to harmful habits:
Gastrocele, in the specifics in the early stages, does not have a clearly embodied symptomatology, and therefore, its early diagnosis is considered as an extremely big problem.
Consequences of a gastrocele:
• localized retrosternal pain;
• intermissions in the heart function.
These signs can be cured by various drugs that can be purchased in the pharmacy, but they do not treat gastrocele. Let’s figure out what a gastrocele is, how to treat it and whether it can be done without surgery.
3. Synthetic and ethnic healing of the gastrocele.
The word “gastrocele” itself frightens. Thoughts of a surgical table and an abundance of pills and injections are immediately jumped to mind. But you can breathe easily, the operation is appropriated only in case of huge gastrocele occupying more than 1/3 of the esophagus.
In case you still seriously decided to get rid of a gastrocele, the first thing you need to do is categorically refuse from harmful habits, your second step will be the complete course of conservative treatment, which is aimed at:
• prevention of ingress of the stomach contents into the esophagus;
• elimination of the results of this ingress: inflammatory process and erosion.
The next step is a diet (a way to cure). Let’s consider the key principles of medical nutrition, prohibited and permissible food products.
Proper nutrition makes it possible to eliminate disorders inherent in this disease. The diet should be based on simple rules:
• boiled or steamed food products;
• split meals (at least 5 times a day);
• refusal of food at night, and hypernutrition control;
• sparing diet.
During treatment, it is necessary to completely refuse from the same food that is prohibited during gastritis.
Basically, this disease is treated in conservative ways. They are divided into 2 parts: medicamentous and drug-free therapy.
The task of medicamentous therapy is to protect the digestive track from the activities of hostile stomach contents. For this purpose, the doctor can use enveloping agents – antacids.
The doctor performs treatment aimed at deacidification of gastric acid: using drugs from the group of proton pump inhibitors (omeprazole, lansoprazole), H2-histamine receptor blockers (famotidine, ranitidine).
Drug-free therapy. Doctors recommend:
• lie only with a raised head;
• ignore physical stresses that increase pressure inside abdominal membrane;
• ignore body postures with an forward bend;
• categorically refuse from tight, uncomfortable clothing that squeezes thoracic and abdominal regions.
Those who like phytotherapy should take note that the use of ethnic means, with this form of gastrocele, is not aimed at curing, but on the elimination of symptoms.